Sunday 1 May 2011

Colourful Camberwell Sunday Market

The Sunday Camberwell market is one of Melbourne's most popular markets. It holds hundreds of stalls selling either vintage clothing, books, crockery, jewellery, ornaments and much more. With patience and robust rummaging you never know what  prized jewel you will come across. In this post I will share with you some of the 'trash' and 'treasures' I discovered.

On this Sunday outing I'm wearing a vintage top from 'Dear Gladys' with blue skinny leg jeans I found in Cowes, Phillip Island. The magenta coloured blazer is from Forever New. The shoes are 'Harajuku Lovers.' I bought them in NYC. They are made from wetsuit material and leather. I love the shape and colour of these shoes....and they are incredibly comfortable to wear!!! 

I hope you enjoy the post. Please feel free to comment on my blog and click 'like' on any of my posts.  
If you are not a 'Dusty Petals' follower as yet and would like to be, click on the Eiffel Tower to join through 'Bloglovin.' Thanks!!!





















All photos are the property of Giovanna Scarfo 

Thanks so much for sharing! 
Have a great week. xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Amazing colour block outfit...especially against the contrasting graffiti wall, I love it!

    www.asydneygirl.blogspot.com

    Love A Sydney Girl
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I just came across you on lookbook in that fabulous cape - divine!

    You have a lovely blog :)

    Luv,
    Friend in Fashion
    www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thank you so much! That is a huge compliment coming from you. I am just new to this. I had a look at your blog and am so impressed! I love your style and you are absolutely gorgeous!!! I have become a fan so l look forward to following you. Feel free to follow my blog too if you like. I would be honoured. Thanks again. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pics. I love flea markets! :) I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!! I really appreciate your support. I know, how good are flea markets? xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. this flea market is a paradise!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi girl!

    the outfit you have put together is so good! i am so in love with the pink jacket and how you worked it with the pants - polar opposites but completely harmonious!

    i love camperwell markets - look at all that fur!

    great post :)

    -fb X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your looks on Lookbook! You have great style! I really like your blog!

    Would you mind checking out my blog? Follow eachother if you like?

    Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Carolina! I had a look at your blog and absolutely LOVED it!!! Congratulations! You definitely have a new follower! I look forward to sharing our future posts and looks.

    Thanks again and keep up the great work!!!

    x Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. fur and glow mesh, my favourites. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox