Monday 25 July 2011

Blast From The Past Designs

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share with you a couple of my very first designs I created. I cannot believe it has been as long as six and a half years since these samples were produced. The funny thing is I find myself still wearing these pieces and often think of recreating them in different fabrics for future collections. I always feel extremely feminine whenever I wear them, especially the 'Bows Bows Bows' suit. I have always been heavily inspired by the 1960's and you will see the reference in these designs. 
I'd love to know what you think!
Also check out the winner of the 'Ruffle Me Up Dress' competition at the bottom of this post! 

'Bows, Bows, Bows Suit.'
I'm wearing 'Robert Robert' shoes with my Bows Bows Bows suit.







My Sunday Suit
Below I have accessorised with Nine West shoes and a vintage bag from Friperie Vintage.








'RUFFLE ME UP DRESS'
 COMPETITION WINNER!

Lydia Cooke

Congratulations Lydia!!! You will receive an email shortly to confirm your details. 
I hope you enjoy your 'Ruffle Me Up Dress.'
Thank you so much for all of you who entered.

See you next time!




2 comments:

  1. Hi! I like this post so much, you look really great in both the two outfits!!
    If you want come and visit my blog, and if you like, follow me!I'll be waiting for you!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox