Wednesday 5 December 2012

Dressing for the festive season!

Hello my lovelies! As you all know 'T'is the season to be jolly' and what better way to be jolly than to dress up and feel beautiful. As I mentioned last Christmas on Dusty Petals, I love to celebrate Christmas through my style by combining the colours gold, white, red and green. Your outfits don't have to scream 'Xmas' but this can be highlighted through fun accessories and of course a bit of sparkle. It certainly wont be difficult to find glitzy pieces with the current metallic and sequin trends.  
I have styled some Christmas themed looks for you below, considering the different functions you may be attending. I encourage you to be brave, bold and striking in your style during the festive season. Amongst all of the chaos and planning that surrounds this time, try not to forget how much fun and playful Christmas should be. 
Good luck with your Christmas shopping and why not write your own Santa wish list and leave it around the house.  














Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

  1. Ah sweetie, you look gorgeous! I love your Christmas look, that dress is stunning and your shoes and accessories are perfect, I especially look your necklace! The Christmas outfits are also wonderful, my favourite has to be look 4 , so perfect and chic! :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAaw AND this upper freshy back cleavage is enough to make all the difference in terms of sensuousness I must confess ("Wink from a kind aesthete") !

    à Bientôt, Antoine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pretty red fascinator! It's like a bow on a present!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous dress! You look stunning <3 Nadine
    http://moderngirlsinvintagepearls.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit!Thank you for the nice comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous red dress. just like a rose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox