Friday 21 December 2012

Dressing up your one-piece swimsuit

Hi everyone! I hope you are all enjoying wrapping up your final week of work for 2012.  You may have noticed the growing popularity of the traditional one-piece swimsuit. The Bikini seem's to be taking second place amongst designer's swimwear collections this season. One-piece swimsuits are celebrated with a vintage feel combined with innovative back designs. While the one-piece swimsuit leaves a little bit more to the imagination, they can create a very sexy and provocative look. Also a big plus is that one-piece swimwear complements all body shapes; thin or curvy. You can't go wrong.
What I particularly love about this popular swimsuit is how it allows you to move from the beach/pool  to a night out. They look so chic styled under high-waisted skirts or shorts. Then, simply add a heeled sandal and you're set for a warm summer night out.
I have styled some one-piece swimsuits looks for you below. You will have noticed I did share more than one, one-piece swimsuits from Zimmermann's collection. I absolutely adore their vision this year. A couple of great brands for sandals that allows you to move from the beach to a night out are  Funkis or Swedish Hasbeens. I know they are a little pricey, but they are incredibly comfortable and come in a variety of fun styles and colours. Don't despair there are imitations out there if you are on a budget.
Happy Christmas to all of my Dusty Petals followers. Thank you for such a wonderful year and for your amazing support.
xox













Braided Sky High Swedish Hasbeens

Thanks for stopping by!
xox

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS Giovanna! I love that the one piece is making a come back, I just bought one from the Megan Gale ISOLA collection <3
    www.thefashionrevolve.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice inspiration!The outfit I would pick is the same you are wearing. Great honey!!xx Coco

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox